1. A mathematician came home one night at 3 a.m. and
immediately got an earful from his wife.
“You’re late!” she yelled. “You said you’d be home by 11:45.”
“Actually,” the mathematician replied, “I said I’d be home by
a quarter of 12.”
2. Entropy isn’t what it used to be.
3. Rene Descartes took a date to a fancy restaurant for her
The sommelier handed them a wine list, and she ordered the
most expensive drink she could.
“I think not!” exclaimed Descartes, and *POOF* he
4. Did you hear the news about reincarnation?
It’s making a comeback.
5. A photon is going through airport security.
The TSA agent asks if he has any luggage.
The photon says, “No. I’m traveling light.”